Dark Days





“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
Audrey Hepburn

Days are tough and everything is spiraling out of control for me. Tumblr has been a huge help and it's let me convey my whole tangle of emotions. Check me out {here}
I just took these photos today and I'm actually pleased with the way they came out! It looks like I've actually got eyelashes here. Thanks Revlon Grow Luscious! I'm actually in love with this mascara right now. 

- - -

LOVE, jenn. 

3 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

nice hat, I like it!Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

Last day to enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
Cosa mi metto???

Unknown said...

I have the same Audrey Hepburn quote on my inspirations section and post :) I love you beanie! Super cute, I am now following you darling, come check out my blog xoxo:)
www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Oh, I adore Audrey - her quotes are always so inspiring! Love your slouchy hat, looks so comfy :)

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile