Rainy Days

Navy Merino wool sweater / cargo jeggings - AE  / boat shoes - Sperrys / trench coat - Bluenotes


Yeah, my laces are untied.
                      It's cus I'm a rebel....
No actually it's because these shoes always untie magically. By themselves. Did I mention they are a pain to break in? I've had them two years and they still hurt! Although, I get tons of compliments on them and they are the perfect lazy day shoe because they are as tough as nails and, quite water resistant. At the end of the day, the pros outweigh the cons.

I just photographed two outfits this week and maybe finally I can get a good schedule going. I've been dressing less feminin and more practical for these chilly days. Most of the time, I find that menswear inspired items are my go-tos. Anyways, I'm actually quite ecstatic because the other one is an outfit of the night. Will ya look at that!

LOVE, jenn.
               

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile