Fall 2011 Inspiration - Part One








 
{all via}
This fall season has a reoccurring theme. There's an abundance of structured pieces with a few wild and unexpected prints thrown in. Also, I can't forget to mention, the hilarious milk carton purses which I am completely lusting after. I'm in love with the wavy red hair which is how I wear my hair on a daily basis as i just sleep in a French braid and take them out in the morning. It's an awesome time saver and the results are pretty amazing. What's your favourite fall trend?

NOTE: I'm trying to photograph some more outfits of the day because they're undoubtedly my favourite thing to post. There have been a few adventures here and there but I've always been caught sans camera. These weeks have been so good that they're unreal and yet scary at the same time. I'm anticipating a great Halloween weekend and hopefully an even better person to spend it with. I'm not being coy but there are some aspects of my life which I don't want to over think and then regret. Cheers for now!

- - -

love, Jenn

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile