Channeling Lana Del Rey

Vintage turquoise tank top  / Vintage Le Chateau pleated skirt ( both used to be my moms in the 80s and 90s) 



I've been in absolute love with Lana Del Rey for quite some time. Her whole discography is on my iPod, but not those songs from her days as Lizzy Grant as she seemed so much more mediocre. I know there is controversy surrounding her and not to buy into it but I think she is mainly hype too. However, she undeniably has swagger and her songs evoke images of the South, circa 1950s.

2 comments:

Siena in Style said...

you look so pretty!!

http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

Que said...

You look super cute, love your skirt.

xoxo
http://www.qhuleque.blospot.com

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile