Update & Prom

Let me apologize for the lack of posts, it's been months since my last one but I'm back for good! School and personal life has been beyond hectic but I look forward to the new chapter I will be starting at university in the fall. The archive of pictures I have squirreled away in my computer's library is overflowing and I will be sharing some little snapshots today. My blog will be going through a complete overhaul because I have grown out of colourful graphics and have grown to appreciate minimalism.
I debated about posting these pictures for awhile because it feels very strange posting such intimate snapshots --- probably the most private of my senior year but what harm can a few jpegs cause anyway right? I had my senior year formal, otherwise known as "prom" at the end of June, after all my exams and as a last hurrah to my final year of high school. Prom was incredibly fun, albeit a lot overrated. However, I don't think I'll forget about that night anytime soon. 






Black Onyx teal dress / Forever 21 tribal earrings / Skull box clutch / Town Shoes mesh heels


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile