Met You At The Blood Bank

Dress - American Eagle


(Left to right: Tommy Hilfiger, American Eagle, Vintage)
What I wore on a rainy summer day. It was quite humid but then it started raining like mad just as i was about to walk home yesterday. I'm quite dependent on the Weather Network and this hilarious website for daily forcasts and luckily, I managed to check the weather for Toronto in the morning. So, with the warning of rain, I chose to wear my Tommy Hilfiger lace-up boots (first on the left in the above picture) with a chiffon dress ordered online.
The outfit photos were taken after i got home....with my hair frizzy and still slightly damp. I actually like the blurry quality of the 2nd and 3rd photos as it lends an unintentional "1950s" sort of feel to them.
Til next time.....x. Jenn

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile