Through My Eyes

Here's a peek into my bag that I've used every single day this month. It's a big, beige David Jones bag with a long strap---a perfect carryall to keep your hands free. As you can see from the photos below, I carry loads of (un)necessary things, though, granted, I did go shopping today. There's not much in here at the moment, afterall, it was a laid-back sort of morning....
A little peek....

New lip gloss, bought with my friend N at Bath & Body Works
Mini sized --- from Bath & Body Works
My red dress...soon to make an appearance on an OOTD!
New lip balm, used sparingly when my lips get cut
The wet driveway
Don't mind the water droplets, it rained this morning
The end

> Just a filler post on a Friday with some last minute photos shot in my backyard. I was locked out of my house for a good hour and had my camera handy, funny enough. I've been extremely busy with school but that's ended for the year. I've already shot a few photos for a short Saturday post so I do have everything lined up! x. J

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile