In My Closet: Fossil Pouch




My new mini cross body for the fall! It was purchased from the Bay last week and I've already snuck in occasions to use it such as a friend's birthday dinner. The leather is so luxuriously soft and it makes a welcome addition to my growing brown purse collection. Fossil also makes a glazed version here.
I've been treating myself to little unnecessary gifts like this bag and a little cream lacy number because I'm in a strange state right now. I've caught a cold and had to miss out on a planned camping trip for this long weekend. Today was also particularly tough as I came up short on a particular task. There will be no OOTDs until school starts unfortunately, unless you want countless pajama outfits! (;
xx. Jenn.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile