Love Angel Music Baby


 

 



How adorable is this Harajuku Lovers pencil tin?! I've always loved Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B line and the precious little perfume bottles that are also part of her line. My favourite character has got to be G herself! Always impeccably dressed with amazing blonde curls. I just bought this today after a morning of back to school shopping and am beyond excited to use this next year.
Relating to the topic, how cute is this new limited edition Harajuku Lovers perfume as well?
Immediately want!
{source}
 Til next time!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile