Summertime Red Lips












Sometimes, you just need a light lipstick and nothing else... This Maybelline one was perfect for a dinner out. It's a nice combination of lip balm and lipstick with a bit of gloss---great for applying straight out of the tube. The smell is awesome too. It actually smells like fresh, not overly sweet watermelon.
The lipstick was paired with my pink chiffon headband, a comfy vintage sweatshirt, a colourful skirt, brown leather sandals and a midsummer tan for a casual combo. I think you can even spot my swimsuit strap tan from an afternoon spent at a pool in some photos.
{Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Cool Watermelon}

P.S I can't lie...I've had this post as a draft for a long time, and finally decided to publish it. I just recently had my hair chopped off 2 or 3 inches and now it's much thinner and doesn't resemble my hair in the photos above. It's much easier to style now and doesn't require a lot of heat, mainly from the flat iron. Maybe I'll do a "hair care" post in the future...
Nonetheless, happy Thursday!
_ _ _


love, Jenn. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile