Never Change

top - vintage (my mothers) / studded cardigan - Urban Outfitters / shorts - Old Navy / oxfords - Urban Outfitters

"I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't."
Marilyn Monroe
What can I say, I'm a creature of habit! Outfit for yet another hot summer day at camp. It's a church camp so we should dress conservative but it was enough to garner some attention from some construction workers early in the morning unfortunately...
_ _ _

4 comments:

Piksty said...

Hey I like your blog, its really cute.
Would you like to follow each other?

http://pikstysmile.blogspot.com/

Anna-Alina said...

Hi))
You have nice style)Cool outfit!♥
I am your new follower))Follow me?
http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/
I hope you have cute day!

Anna-Alina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Piksty said...

Thanks so much following me...I did the same.

Piksty :-)

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer
i like sunshine, candles, tans, crushes, the 60's, indie, lilies, Frappachinos, Joseph Gordon Levitt, walruses, the Toronto Maple Leafs, hippies, limes, fresh laundry, Banksy, Vivian Leigh, bows, peace, messy hair, John Hughes movies, blush, denim, Maxfield Parish, florals, fringe, mirages and a + b-sides. Send me an email here: jnnfrchn@hotmail(dot)com
View my complete profile